About Aloo Daal Pakora Recipe
Aloo Daal Pakora is served as a snack. It is one of the favorite snacks of the local people of Kumaon. It is served with chutney or tea.
- Boiled Potatoes - 25 gms
- Ginger - 5 gms.
- Onions - 100 gms.
- Hot spices - 1-tsp.
- Garlic 5-6 flakes
- Lemon - 1
- Coriander leaves
- Green chilies 3-4
- Egg - 1
- Fat/oil for deep frying - 300 ml
- boiled mix Dal (pulse) - 100 gms.
- Bread crumbs - 100 gms.
How To Prepare
- Peel and mash potatoes add salt and half of lemon.
- Chop onions, ginger, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix it with Dal. Add lemon juice shot spice.
- Flatten the potatoes and stuff the Dal mixture.
- Make a cylindrical role and dip in beaten egg white. Coat it with breadcrumbs, deep fry in oil.
- Served hot with chutney or tomato Ketchup.