About Gahat (Kulath) Ki Daal
Daal prepared from Gahat, tempered with Gandharein (Angelica Glabris), Asafoetida (Hing) and Cumin (Sauf) seeds. Gahat (Kulath) is also beneficial for kidney stone patients.
- Gahat (Kulath) - 300 gms
- Tumeric - 1 Tea Spoon
- Rice Paste - 50 gms
- Coriander powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Oil - 50 ml
- Ginger - 20gms>
- Asafoetida Pinch
- Garlic - 4-5 flakes
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Tea Spoon
- Gandherin small piece
How To Prepare
- Boil Gahat grain and add Ginger, Garlic,Tumeric,Coriander,Chilli powder and salt.
- Add Rice paste and cook for sometime.
- Temper with Cumin powder, Asafoetida and Gandharein.