Daal prepared from Gahat, tempered with Gandharein (Angelica Glabris), Asafoetida (Hing) and Cumin (Sauf) seeds. Gahat (Kulath) daal adds taste to your daily food and have health benefits as well. It is beneficial for patients having kidney stone.
- Gahat (Kulath) - 300 gms
- Tumeric - 1 Tea Spoon
- Rice Paste - 50 gms
- Coriander powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Oil - 50 ml
- Ginger - 20gms>
- Asafoetida Pinch
- Garlic - 4-5 flakes
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Tea Spoon
- Gandherin small piece
How To Prepare
- Boil Gahat grain and add Ginger, Garlic,Tumeric,Coriander,Chilli powder and salt.
- Add Rice paste and cook for sometime.
- Temper with Cumin powder, Asafoetida and Gandharein.