Gahat (Kulath) Rasmi Badi (Kofta) is nutritious and also beneficial for kidney stone patients. This dish is prepared by makinge rough paste of overnight soaked Gahat dal that is mixed with little spices and chopped green chilies in the paste.
- Gahat Dal - 250 gms
- Cumin Seeds - 10 gms
- Ginger and Garlic paste - 2 Tea Spoon each
- Tomatoes - 250 gms
- Onions - 100 gms
- Garam Masala - 5 gms
- Cinnamon paste - 1 Tea Spoon
- Tumeric powder Pinch
How To Prepare
- Make rough paste of overnight soaked Gahat dal.
- Mix little spices and chopped green chilies in the paste and add salt.
- Make medium small balls of the dough.
- Heat the Oil in a pan, add chopped Onions and fry till light brown.
- Add spices chopped tomato's Cinnamon paste, Ginger and Garlic paste.
- Fry till it leaves the Oil.
- Mix fried balls and simmer for 2 min.