Gahat (Kulath) Soup is prepared from Gahat ( Kulth) Grains. Gahat (Kulath) Soup is very nutritious and also beneficial for kidney stone patients. This dish is prepared by first keeping boiled Gahat grain that are soaked overnight in a pan with Garam Masala.
- Boiled Gahat water - 500 ml
- Whole Garam Masala - 10 gms
- Cream - 10 gms
- Gahat Dal - 150 gms
- Ginger and Garlic water - 50 ml
How To Prepare
- Boil Gahat grain soaked overnight in a pan with Garam Masala.
- Seperate the boiled dal and water.
- Grind the dal in the mixer and keep aside.
- Heat boiled dal water in a pan, add Ginger and Garlic water, salt, black pepper powder and half the dal paste.
- Simmer the above mixer in low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with cream and serve hot soup.