Jhangore ki kheer is a sweet dish prepared with Jhangora mixing it with milk. Main ingredients of this dish are Jhangora and Milk; both of which are very benefial for a human body. This dish is very tasy and easy to prepare.
- Jhangora - 500 gms
- Sugar - 200 gms
- Milk - 2 Lts
- Cahewnuts - 50 gms
- Raisins - 50 gms
- Chironji - 100 gms
- Kewara essence - 2-3 drops.
How To Prepare
- Wash and soak Jhangora in water for 1 hour.
- Boil Milk.
- Add Jhangora and stir well to avoid lumps.
- Add sugar and cook till it done.
- Add kewara essence and mix well.
- Garnish with Raisins, Cashewnuts, and Chironji