Mandua Ki Roti (Chapatis) are gluten free and extremely easy to digest, it is rich in protein and calcium. With ample fibers it is good food for diabetes. Mandua in other places are known Ragi or Finger Millets. In the hills of India they are part of regular diet regime due to which people living in these hills are so fit and rarely fall ill.
- Mandua Pisun ( Flour) - 600 gms
- Wheat Flour - 200 gms
- Water as required
How To Prepare
- Mix Mandua Pisun and Wheat Flour well.
- Add water and prepare stiff dough.
- Divide into even sized balls and roll out into Chappaties.
- Cook on slow fire from both sides.
- Ensure that the Chappaties have been baked well.