Mixed Bhaddu Daal is a mix daal made in Bhaddu. Bhaddu is a heavy bottom and narrow neck pot made of mix alloy. To prepare this dish dal is soaked overnight in Bhaddu with water. Later diferent spices are added to it before putting it to cook in simmer.
- Rajma - 150 gms
- Urad Dal - 150 gms
- Oil - 100 ml
- Whole Garam Masala - 15 gms
- Turmeric powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds - 5 gms
- Whole Red Chilies - 4-5 Pieces
- Coriander Seeds - 5 gms
- Tomato Puree - 50 gms
- Cream - 10gms
- Salt to taste
How To Prepare
- Put overnight soaked dal in Bhaddu with water
- Add whole Garam Masala, Salt and little oil, bring it to boil in medium heat until it tenders well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, coriander seed, and whole red chillies and fry till it cracks.
- Add Ginger and Garlic paste, tomato puree and fry for sometime
- Add boiled dal and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot.