About Mixed Bhaddu Daal
Mixed Bhaddu Daal is a mix daal made in Bhaddu. Bhaddu is a heavy bottom and narrow neck pot made of mix alloy.
- Rajma - 150 gms
- Urad Dal - 150 gms
- Oil - 100 ml
- Whole Garam Masala - 15 gms
- Turmeric powder - 1 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Seeds - 5 gms
- Whole Red Chilies - 4-5 Pieces
- Coriander Seeds - 5 gms
- Tomato Puree - 50 gms
- Cream - 10gms
- Salt to taste
How To Prepare
- Put overnight soaked dal in Bhaddu with water
- Add whole Garam Masala, Salt and little oil, bring it to boil in medium heat until it tenders well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, coriander seed, and whole red chillies and fry till it cracks.
- Add Ginger and Garlic paste, tomato puree and fry for sometime
- Add boiled dal and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot.