About Sani Hui Mooli and Nimbu
Wow! mouth waters the moment you have a flavor of this refreshing and tempting mixture of radish, lemon, curd and paste of bhang seeds. It is usually eaten during winter seasons.
- Radish - 400 gms
- Garlic - 5 flakes
- Green chilies - 10
- Lemon - 1
- Salt to taste
- Curd - 250 gms
- Roasted Bhang seeds - 50 gms.
- Sugar - 60 gms
How To Prepare
- Prepare batons of 2" in length of peeled and properly washed radish.
- Grind garlic, roasted bhang seeds, green chilies together.
- Take out the lemon segments.
- Mix the paste well and toss radish in it and the lemon segments.
- Add curd, salt, sugar and mix well.