Wow! mouth waters the moment you have a flavor of this refreshing and tempting mixture of radish, lemon, curd and paste of bhang seeds. It is usually eaten during winter seasons. In radish, the leaves are the most nutritious part of the plant! And they aren't bitter, either. They are the significant source of calcium, iron, magnesium and folate, as well as vitamins A, C, K and other nutrients. It is very benefical for diabetic patients.
- Radish - 400 gms
- Garlic - 5 flakes
- Green chilies - 10
- Lemon - 1
- Salt to taste
- Curd - 250 gms
- Roasted Bhang seeds - 50 gms.
- Sugar - 60 gms
How To Prepare
- Prepare batons of 2' in length of peeled and properly washed radish.
- Grind garlic, roasted bhang seeds, green chilies together.
- Take out the lemon segments.
- Mix the paste well and toss radish in it and the lemon segments.
- Add curd, salt, sugar and mix well.