About Stuffed Gahat (Kulath) Chappaties
Dal prepared from Gahat, tempered with Gandharein (Angelica Glabris), Asafoetida Brief: - Delicious and nutritious Chappaties with Gahat Stuffed.
- Wheat flour 1 Kg
- Mandua flour - 300 gms
- Ajwain - 1 gm
- Gahat - 150 gms
How To Prepare
- Boil overnight soaked dal and make a paste of it in a mixer
- Mix wheat and Mandua flour well and knead with water. (Keep the dough aside)
- Mix Ajwain and salt in dal paste
- Take Mandua and Wheat flour dough and stuff with dal paste
- Roll into chappati and cook from both side on tawa
- Ensure that the chappati are cooked well.