About Til Ki Chutney
This chutney is mainly prepared during winters and is yummy with Tor ki daal n' Bhaat or with Gahat ke paranthe. It can also be used as a dip for various snacks.
- Til (sesame seeds)- 3-4 tbsp
- Corriander leaves- 1 bunch
- Garlic cloves- 3-4 nos.
- Green chillies- 2-3 nos.
- Yoghurt or Lemon Juice- 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1/2 tsp (optional)
How To Prepare
- Dry Roast Til seeds in a pan on a moderate flame for 4-5 minutes. Take care not to overdo it.
- Grind Til seeds with coriander leaves, garlic cloves and green chillies.
- Add lemon juice or yoghurt and grind to a fine paste.
- Adjust salt and sugar.